1. Our basic policy
We, at the MOIL Holdings Co., Ltd., are collecting information from everyone using our website (hereinafter referred to as “the Site”) in areas necessary to conduct smooth operation of providing our services. Such services include but not limited to providing company information and feedback on your inquiries. Personal information acquired will be handled appropriately within the scope of the purposes of use.
2. Scope of collected personal information
- We automatically collect Internet domain names, IP addresses, information about your access to the Site (i.e. the date and time you access the Site and the pages you visited) and so on. However, we do not use cookie technology (information transmitted from the server to the user’s browser and stored on the user’s computer in order for the server to identify users).
- When you are making inquiries, we ask you to write your name and e-mail address.
3. Use of personal information
- The information acquired in 2-1 will be used as references for the smooth operation of the service provided by the Site.
- The e-mail address collected in 2-2 will be used for the reply to your inquiry. Other optional information provided by the visitor to the site will be used as references.
4. Limitations of uses and provision
We, except in cases of legal disclosure requests, cases of illegal access, threats and other unlawful acts or other special reasons, will not be use the information acquired by ourselves for any purposes other than those described in 3, nor will it be provided to any third party. However, statistical information regarding access to the Site or information on users’ attributes may be made public.
5. Measures to ensure security
We will endeavor to take measures necessary to manage acquired information appropriately to prevent the leakage, loss or destruction of acquired information.
MOIL Holdings Co., Ltd.
10-3 Koujimachi 2-chome, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo, EXPERT OFFICE Kojimachi
TEL : +81-3-4405-1941
Revised date : 6/7/2017